This episode we break it down… I’m sure most will disagree but I don’t see the big deal.
Page 3 of 3
“We don’t pay for that” In today’s podcast we will cover tips and tricks you can use to help you get paid for work that you are already doing.
But first…. I have some homework for you……..
Save my number in your phone… and text me!! 615-326-9467
…. and create me as a contact……“Shane Podcast”…. I like that name 🙂
Text me your name. I will reply back to get to you!
I want to hear more about you, why you are here and how I can help you!
Text me @ 615-326-9467 & “Your Full Name”
Save me in your freaking phone! …. “Shane Podcast”
Why? At time during shows, I will ask you questions… or say text me “this cool word”… that will trigger whatever it is I wanted you to have.
Are you tracking with me? I can send you PDF, downloads, whatever via a link.. IF you want the thing, send me the word… I send you the thing
Learn about our coaching group
The BLOG / website
In this first episode of the Restoration Contractor Podcast, host Shane O’Dazier provides a look at how he got started in the restoration business.
Shane talks about how he is a go-getter and says that we need to have these qualities as well to get the most out of this podcast. We hear about his beginnings as a subcontractor and how he was able to keep his costs low. Though he made sure to be frugal he was able to find consistent insurance work and grow his business exponentially, so we get to hear how Shane achieved this That leads into Shane talking about not taking on projects that are too big for us and removing negatives influences in our lives.
01:06 – An introduction of Shane.
- Being a very positive person with a can-do attitude.
- Moving to Nashville and getting a record deal.
- The first time that Shane started a company.
04:43 – Getting into the restoration business.
- Having to make the decision after getting married of going back into sales or starting a new company.
- Beginning as a subcontractor to other restoration contractors.
- Hiring more workers to help with trim paint and drywall.
08:38 – Expanding the business.
- Wanting to get more insurance work.
- What needed to be done to improve Shane’s profit margins.
- The difference of owning an emergency services business and a general contracting business.
- Going to search for customers with water damage.
- Being frugal early on and not paying expensive start-up costs.
13:32 – Key points from Shane’s story and his outlook.
- Proving that you can do good work by starting with small jobs.
- Shane’s goal of what he wants to create.
- Removing negativity from your life.
Thanks for joining me!
Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter. — Izaak Walton